Kitchen Tips - 2

Friday 11 October 2013
Peeling The Onions Faster

Soak the onions into a bowl of water. In about five minutes , they're ready to be peeled. Not only will your eyes feel fine when slicing/chopping/cutting, but it will also make your onions easy to be peeled.





Prevent Sandy Clams

You don't have to make a hassle out of yourself, cleaning the clams. Insert the clams into a container full of water. Take a ginger flower and squeeze it with the clams. In less than five minutes, your clams will be clean and can be cooked on your own favor.





Tender Meat

Some meat isn't easy to tender when cooked. To make tenderizing easier, take some ice cubes into the recipe.


That's all, my visitors! I might spend lesser times for my next year because I'll be having my biggest examination-SPM for my 5th year in my high school. So, I'm truly sorry if there's lack of posts for I'm preparing for Malaysia's public examination.

So then, I hope you readers will be all well. Wish me all the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment